We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Milk mushrooms are one of the best autumn mushrooms used for pickling. They grow in families, so in a mushroom year, you can collect a whole basket in a short period of time. The popularity of black milk mushrooms has been going on since ancient times. In Russia, they were used to prepare salads, soups, fillings for baking and preservation. Salted they are the best, and hot salting of milk mushrooms gives the dish a special flavor and aroma.
How to hot pickle black milk mushrooms
Competently salted chernukha have a decent taste, become juicy and aromatic. The fleshy pulp is not only tasty, but also healthy. It is high in protein, vitamins E, A, PP and B.
Hot salted black milk mushrooms have a number of advantages over the cold method:
- mushrooms will have a forest scent;
- when boiling, bitterness will go away;
- salted chernukha can be served in a month;
- preservation can be kept at room temperature.
To provide yourself with a stock of salted mushrooms for the whole winter, you should prepare the food correctly and choose the recipe you like.
First of all, the chernukhas are thoroughly washed from the earth and leaves and soaked in cold water for 48 hours.
Important! When soaking mushrooms, change the water at least 4 times a day.
To speed up the process, the mushrooms are blanched. They are dipped in hot salt water for 5 minutes and cooled.
For salting black milk mushrooms at home in a hot way, choose stainless steel dishes, a wooden tub or glass jars. So that the blackies are not deformed, they are laid out in a container strictly with their hats down. Mushrooms are folded in layers, oversalting each layer. For 1 kg of mushrooms you need 2 tbsp. l. salt. To make the appetizer aromatic and crispy, blackcurrant and oak leaves, horseradish and various spices are added to the pickling container. Salted garlic is used extremely rarely, as mushrooms acquire an unpleasant odor.
The last layer is salted, covered with a sheet of horseradish, covered with clean gauze, covered with a wooden circle and oppression is set so that the juice begins to stand out. The container is placed in a cool room and kept for 1.5 months. Once a week, the salting is inspected, and the gauze is washed. In the absence of brine, add salted boiled water.
Important! When salted, black milk mushrooms change their color to greenish-purple.
How much to cook black milk mushrooms for pickling
Chernukha have natural bitterness. To make salty black milk mushrooms, hot-cooked for the winter, tasty and crispy, they are soaked and boiled:
- Mushrooms are placed in boiling salted water and cooked over low heat.
- After a quarter of an hour, they are thoroughly washed.
- Water is poured into a saucepan and brought to a boil, mushrooms are placed and boiled for another 15 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add allspice, a dill umbrella and a few leaves of laurel.
- The boiled chernukha is laid out on a wire rack so that all the liquid is glass, and they proceed to salting in a hot way.
There are a large number of recipes for how to deliciously pickle black milk mushrooms in a hot way. They are simple and affordable, and they will take a minimum of time to complete. Having chosen the most suitable one, you can stock up on salting for a long time.
How to salt black milk mushrooms hot according to the classic recipe
The hot method is a popular method for pickling nigella. Despite the fact that they are boiled, they remain elastic and do not fall apart.
- mushrooms - 2 kg;
- salt - 5 tbsp. l .;
- water - 3 l;
- spices to taste.
- Chernukha is thoroughly washed and boiled in salted water for a quarter of an hour.
- At the same time, a marinade is prepared from water, spices and salt.
- After 5 minutes, the mushrooms are placed in a salting container, poured with brine and pressed with a press.
- After 4 days, they are laid out in containers and put into the refrigerator.
Hot salting of black milk mushrooms with dill and cloves
Mushrooms with dill and cloves are delicious salting, in which there is nothing superfluous.
- chernukha - 1.5 kg;
- cloves - 1 pc.;
- dill umbrella - 7 pcs.;
- allspice - 5 pcs.;
- black peppercorns - 15 pcs.;
- lavrushka - 1 pc.
For the marinade:
- boiled water - 1 liter;
- salt - 6 tbsp. l .;
- oil - 2 tbsp. l.
- The washed chernukhas are soaked for 48 hours in cold water.
- Add 6 tbsp to 4 liters of water. salt and bring to a boil. Prepared mushrooms are laid and boiled for 25 minutes.
- Prepare the brine in a separate saucepan. For this, spices and salt are added to boiling water. After five minutes, remove the pan from the heat and add the dill.
- Boiled nigella is discarded in a colander to get rid of the liquid.
- At the bottom of the salting container, spices are placed that have been cooked in brine, cooled mushrooms and poured with the prepared marinade so that the chernukha are completely covered.
- So that they do not float, a plate is placed on top, a press is installed and removed to a cool place.
- After 3 days, the salting with spices is tightly laid out in the jars.
- The container is poured over the shoulders with marinade, oil is added on top.
- They are closed with plastic lids and put in a cellar or refrigerator for a month.
A simple recipe for salting black milk mushrooms hot
A delicious snack is obtained without additional ingredients. The dish prepared according to this recipe reveals the taste and aroma of the mushrooms.
- blackies - 1.5 kg;
- salt - 6 tbsp. l.
- The mushrooms are washed and soaked for 2 days, remembering to change the water every 4 hours.
- Pour 4 liters of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Mushrooms are lowered and boiled for half an hour, periodically skimming off the foam.
- Boiled mushrooms are thrown into a colander to get rid of the liquid.
- Prepare a salting container and begin to lay boiled milk mushrooms, salting each layer.
- Cover the top layer with gauze, put a wooden circle and oppression.
- The container is removed for 30 days in a cool room.
- Ready salting can be spread out in clean jars and stored.
Hot salting of black milk mushrooms with garlic
The aroma of garlic can overpower the mushroom flavor, so it's not often added to pickling. But lovers of garlic flavor need to know that garlic is added only in small pieces at the beginning of the cooking process. For 1 kg of mushrooms take 3-4 small slices.
- boiled mushrooms - 5 kg;
- blackcurrant and cherry leaves - 20 pcs.;
- salt - 1 tbsp.;
- garlic - 1 head;
- horseradish - 5 pcs.;
- dill seeds - 2 tbsp. l .;
- spices to taste.
- The bottom of the container is covered with leaves of horseradish, cherry, black currant, initially scalded with boiling water, garlic cut into small pieces is added.
- Chernukha are laid out in layers, caps down, sprinkled with salt and spices.
- The final layer is covered with salt and covered with leaves.
- Set the load to obtain the brine and put it in a cool room.
Hot salting of black milk mushrooms in jars
Salting black milk mushrooms according to this recipe is performed quickly, without spending time and effort. For this, only hats are used.
- chernukha - 1 kg;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- favorite spices.
- The hats are cleaned and soaked in salted water.
- After 48 hours, the water is drained, a new one is poured and boiled for 10 minutes.
- The broth is filtered, the mushrooms are washed in cold water.
- Salt, spices, milk mushrooms are added to the brine and boiled for about half an hour.
- While the cooking process is taking place, the cans are being prepared. They are washed with soda solution and scalded with boiling water.
- Mushrooms are tamped into prepared containers, spices, herbs are evenly distributed and poured with brine.
- The jars are closed with plastic lids and stored in a cool place.
How to quickly pickle black milk mushrooms hot with currant and cherry leaves
Blackcurrant and cherry leaves give the snack a unique flavor.
- boiled chernukha - 2.5 kg;
- salt - 5 tbsp. l .;
- spices to taste;
- dill umbrella - 3 pcs.;
- cherry and black currant leaves - 15 pcs.
Step by step execution:
- In a prepared container for salting, spread the chernukha, sprinkling each layer with salt, spices and herbs.
- The top is covered with a cotton towel, a wooden circle and a press is installed.
- The container is removed in a cool place for a month.
- Check the workpiece for brine once a week.
- To save space, salting can be laid out in banks and removed to the cellar.
Hot salting black milk mushrooms with horseradish
Horseradish and oak leaves make the salted nigella dense and crispy.
- boiled blackies - 10 kg;
- horseradish root - 20 g;
- salt - 400 g;
- spices to taste;
- oak leaves - 5-7 pcs.
- At the bottom of the salting container, place ¼ part of an oak leaf, spices and horseradish.
- Spread the mushrooms in layers, sprinkling each layer with salt and spices.
- The top layer is covered with horseradish.
- Cover with a napkin, plate and set the load.
- If after 2-3 days the brine does not appear, add salted water or increase the load.
- As the volume of the product decreases, you can add a new batch of mushrooms until the container is full.
- You can use salting 40 days after the last bookmark.
Rules for the storage of hot salted black mushrooms
The accumulation of lactic acid and the breakdown of carbohydrates in salted milk mushrooms occurs on the 10th day of fermentation. Therefore, they should ferment at a temperature not higher than 2 degrees. Salting, according to experts, should be stored for no more than 8 months, but subject to the rules of preparation, it can be stored for up to two years.
Important! When storing on an open balcony, freezing should not be allowed, since the chernukhas lose their taste and become shapeless.
During storage, it is necessary to check the container for the presence of brine several times a month. If the top layer is not covered with marinades, add 4% brine.
Hot salting of black milk mushrooms:
Delicious and aromatic pickling of milk mushrooms in a hot way will decorate the festive table and become a favorite snack for the whole family. Salted chernukha, when properly prepared and stored, can retain flavor and aroma from 8 months to 2 years.